|Test Browser & PDFs|
|Clear Browser Cache|
There will be a DOCUMENT (and video) in Module Zero of your WorkCenter to show you what is REQUIRED before going to the TX DPS.|
We want YOU to avoid embarrassment and/or unnecessary trips.
We offer the DPS road test. Please call
281-345-4177 for more information.|
We can test you today.
for more information.
We can test you today.
General assistance is available by calling the office helpline at 214-983-1554 (Dallas), 281-345-4177 (Houston), 409-748-8044 (Beaumont), or 806-414-8832 (West TX) and/or by sending email to
email@example.com are both available.
|Coursework Completion ...|
|You have 10 months from your original date of enrollment (purchase) to complete your coursework to obtain a DE964 to obtain your State of Texas Drivers License.
|Why does this site look different? Why can't I login with my username and password?
|If you are wondering why things look and behave so differently than you have grown accustomed, it is because the old provider, old database, old site is no longer available.
The account you previously had with the former system is no longer accessible to anybody. Names, dates, quiz/exam scores, learning module progress, etc, etc, etc... is not available to be imported into the version 2 system for account.
We hope you kept track of the progress of your student using the frequent emailing of passiing scores on quizzes and permit test and logging all of the information into the Affadavit & Driving Logs as you were supposed to do per the needs of a "Parent Taught" course. What you know, will help us get your new student WorkCenter account setup to where it needs to be to resume where he/she left off.
Therefore, the ONLY solution is to re-register (create a new account) with the same information used to create DE964's for your student .. first name, last name, middle initial, gender, and date of birth) must be the same in order to get you back on track.
GENERAL HELP (see the General Help section on the left) has the tools to bring your coursework up to the same learning module you left off in the former system as well as to re-assign the control number to the student (the PT#) as seen in the upper right corner of the DE964 you took to the DPS to get the learners permit .
Do these things:
- Get General Help Contact Info on the left-side
- Have your students name and date of birth ready
- If your student has not received a DE964 (for passing the permit test) to obtain a learners permit, then General Help will need to view a screenshot of a dated receipt to prove the students place in the system.
- Obtain module number of the highest passed quiz. Knowing this will allow GENERAL HELP to set the starting module at the following module.
- Send GENEAL HELP with the information you know. The more information, the easier their assistance will be.
Once you do that, they will reply to you instructions how to proceed with a promo code to be used at the shopping cart time to get this into your new WorkCenter at no cost to you in order to finish the the course. A step-by-step guide page that you can use to launch your students re-registration will also be set.
If your online driving school was this site, the how to create/re-register an account is found by clicking ... HERE
After you have used the promo code received from General Help to pay for the students re-registration, you will be looking at a bright yellow View Coursework button. Click it to enter the WorkCenter of the student. Click the leftmost image of Module ZERO to receive instructions HOW the WorkCenter works. Then send a message back to GENERAL HELP that you are successful at re-registration of your student.
What GENERAL HELP will do for the migration is:
- ... they will re-assign the previously assigned PT# (the control number from the DE964 assigned to the student after they passed the permit test) back to the student. This will allow the system to go forward linking both together. If the student did not pass the permit test, a PT# can not be assigned.
- ... they will remove the mandatory 3-day wait timers from receiving a DE964 since the product has been owned by more than 3 days.
- ... they will also AGE the WorkCenter to the MODULE AFTER the highest passed quiz. The student will not repeat previous modules that were complete.
- ... they may also educate the new users of the WorkCenter about where they can learn about HOW the WorkCener works via WORDS or via Graphic Example of an unmodified WorkCenter.
- ... once they are finished with migration duties, they will send a message saying your student can now resume learning about driving in the state of Texas in their new WorkCenter.
Differences v2 does that the previous didn't do for you are:
- v2 downloads your DE964 directly to your web browser. You no longer have to receive it in email.
- v2 uses a multi-colored WorkCenter to show you the grid of activity cells within each module. It is color-coded much like a traffic signal. A RED icon is currently prohibited. A YELLOW icon is a timed waiting cell. And a GREEN icon gives you the go to proceed.
Green icons trigger RED icons to open and turn GREEN. You can only pass an quiz/test with a score of 70% or better. All quiz/tests have a time limit of 60 minutes. The permit test you can ONLY take once in a 24 hour period. Quizzes can be taken as often as desired. Once you pass a quiz/test, the RED icon below it and/or next to it will open (that is supposed to open).
- If you use Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop/desktop computer, you will have few problems (if any).
- If you choose to use a hand-held device, please thoroughly check it's functionality with the TESTING BROWSER & PDF link near the upper left-corner. That page will send an inline PDF to your browser. If you DO NOT SEE a giant RED LETTER on that page, you have to make a change. If you click on the multi-page test link on that page, and it DOES NOT show pages 2-4 of a multi-page PDF, you have to make a change. Linked on that page is a FAQ to how to fix this. The easiest solution is to use Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop/desktop -or- follow the link in the FAQ to enable your computer (or hand-held device) with the appropriate app to make it PDF capable.
- You technically can take a quiz/test with a hand-held device. We can not prevent you. This is strongly not recommended being as the session management of mobile devices are not handled in the same way as the laptop/desktop more robust versions.
Thank you for your patience.